By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://pebble-sanctuary.com/
Your Treatments Are Safe With Us️️️️️️️
In case you were wondering if it's safe to come in to Pebble Sanctuary during these uncertain times, we wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now. We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day - at the moment, we're operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
When you're here, you should know that:
1. We sterilise our equipment after each client
2. We disinfect our treatment areas after every treatment using an anti viral solution
3. We store our implements in Barbicide
4. Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using hand washing technique as set out by the WHO
5. We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
6. We request Apple/GooglePay / contactless transactions where possible
7. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has traveled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas
Please don't be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you're back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we're here for you and your beauty, hands and feet needs. Let's not let the important things slide 🙂
Geraldine and Tracey
With our very best wishes,